For our fourth consecutive year at this IBM social business conference, AppFusions is pleased to be digging in deeper as a Silver Sponsor, further cementing our belief in connected systems and reduced silos given the social business/collaboration movement sweeping enterprises across the world.
9 of us from the AppFusions team will be attending the IBM ConnectED 2015 conference in Orlando, on January 25th-28th. We can’t wait to share our new and updated product releases with customers and IBMers alike.
(Note: Videos are in process for all of these, to be released at the conference.)
Cloud File Management Integrations with IBM Connections
- Google Drive in IBM Connections V5 • New!
- Dropbox in IBM Connections V5 • New!
- Box in IBM Connections V5 • New!
- Microsoft OneDrive in IBM Connections V5 • New!
- Egnyte in IBM Connections (planned, post-conference)
- Alfresco in IBM Connection (planned, post-conference)
- Don’t see your flavor here? Tell us … email@example.com • Bring It!
These integrations allow you to seamlessly authenticate, access, preview, download, upload, display all your cloud files, directly from within IBM Connections.
WordPress with IBM Connections
- WordPress in IBM Connections V5 • Extended!
This integration allows you to post your WordPress blogs directly to your IBM Connections community. Further, activity streams are logged, and IBM Connections business cards are displayed for the WordPress authors.
Atlassian Integrations with IBM Connections
- Immersive for Atlassian JIRA, in IBM Connections V5 • Extended!
- Immersive for Atlassian Confluence, in IBM Connections V5 • Extended!
- Immersive for Atlassian Stash, in IBM Connections V5 • New!
- Immersive for Atlassian Bamboo, in IBM Connections V5 • New!
These integrations bring your Atlassian systems into IBM Connections. All from within IBM Connections, you have powerful advanced search capabilities into all the different Atlassian applications, native IBM business cards in Atlassian applications, you can create a JIRA issue directly or share it, access and interact with Atlassian applications’ live activity streams, and more. AppFusions have been developing these integrations since 2013.
Atlassian Integrations with IBM Sametime
- IBM Sametime V9 in Atlassian JIRA • Updated!
- IBM Sametime V9 in Atlassian Confluence • Updated!
- IBM Sametime V9 in Atlassian Stash • Updated!
- IBM Sametime V9 in Atlassian Bamboo • Updated!
- IBM Sametime V9 in Atlassian FishEye • Updated!
These integrations allow you to run rich IBM Sametime chat sessions, with context, from inside your Atlassian systems. These integrations have been supported since 2012.
AppFusions will have two demo pods, so we hope you will stop by to check these out and/or to discuss with us your use cases or other possibilities for IBM Connections integrations.
Note: All AppFusions’ integrations are for sale as packaged supported solutions. As you grow and evolve, as well as your systems, so also do your AppFusions’ integrations. We’re right there with you on your integrated social business/collaboration journey.
AppFusions senior integrations experts build supported use-case driven integrations between some of the most popular collaboration tools in the industry. Our integrations are not just web-links. AppFusions’ solutions bridge systems with enhanced user experiences so you can work faster and better.
With over 50 packaged integrations, and counting, AppFusions solutions quickly solve common yet tough pain point integration challenges by bridging together Atlassian Software, IBM Connections and Sametime, Jive software, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Egnyte, Alfresco, Microsoft OneDrive, Yammer and Parature, Lingotek (translations), single sign-on solutions (SAML2, Kerberos, OAuth2), UserVoice, and more.